Come and enjoy Coffee and Cakes at the Thurlestone Hotel and help us raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support…The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is Macmillan’s biggest fundraising event for people facing cancer. They ask people all over the UK to host their own Coffee Mornings and donations on the day are made to Macmillan. Last year alone they raised £25 million and this year they are aiming to raise even more. With your help we can do this!
Our new Winter 2016 collection will be available at the event together with lots of other gorgeous personalised gifts for men and women such as wash bags, make up bags, sleep masks, shower caps, hot water bottles plus oilcloth sold by the metre.
Joining us will be Olivia Joy Jones Jewellery. Based in South Devon, Olivia Joy Jones Jewellery is designed & handmade from Olivia’s workshop. Olivia is inspired to make her simple yet beautiful jewellery by the world around her – the sea, beaches and fields …
Be sure to bring your shopping list as there will be some beautiful and stylish local products to tempt you!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Yesterday saw the start of our two day event our Fathers Day Pop up Shop right here at LLHQ. We could not be more delighted with who dropped by to see what we are all about, non other than Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster and in Penny’s words ‘to support our small Salcombe business’. Top of their shopping list were our ‘Luxury Sleep Masks’ the stylish pair enjoyed browsing our latest collections of Men’s & Ladies accessories and left with an array of wonderful items. The couple have been staying locally as Rod played Home Park Plymouth last night.
Our Pop Up Shop is open today from 10am until 3pm we’ve got some great personalised gifts for Dad’s such as wash bags, sleep masks, male grooming products together with our ladies summer holiday collection which includes beach bags, wash bags, make up bags, shower caps, sleep masks,coin purses together with oilcloth cut lengths and lots of other wonderful travel accessories. Drop by you never know who you might see on this hot sunny day in Salcombe!
We’ve just about returned to normal after five days at Autumn Fair at the NEC where we launched our new Winter 15 collections. What a fantastic show we had it was great to catch up with some of our lovely existing customers and meet some lovely new ones too. We also have a Love Lammie & Co first as we are now have a stockist in Scotland! ‘Scentsations of Troon’ which we are delighted and looking forward to working with.
We also had orders from stores in Leicester, Tunbridge Wells, Bath, Melksham,Lytham St Annes, Newmarket, Cardiff, Brighton, Bradford on Avon, Whilton, Narbeth, Co Donegal together with some wonderful online business too. More details will follow so do keep looking on Social media over the coming weeks.
This weekend sees the launch of our brand new Winter 15 collections for both men & women. We will exhibiting at Autumn Fair 15 at the NEC, which is a trade only show.
If you haven’t already had a peak we’ve started adding some new products to our store front. Introducing our two new super stars Faith & Alice together with our vintage heirloom print Muriel. We hope you like what you see. Keep a look out on social media over the next few days as we will be adding images from the show of our latest accessories for Winter 15.
With Glastonbury looming we’ve put together our hot list of ladies Love Lammie & Co must haves to carry you through the Festival Season!
- Mini Hot Water Bottles(£14) are just perfect for taking the chill out of your sleeping bag also great for keeping you warm on a chilly summer’s evening
- Luxury Sleep Masks(£16) missing your black out blind? camping doesn’t have to mean early morning wake ups! our luxury sleep mask will block out the light and slowly help you drift off to sleep with the beautiful smell of lavender.
- Wash Bags(£15,£20) we’ve a whole selection of oilcloth wash bags that make the perfect accessory to carry all your lotions & potions
- Coin Purses(£6) don’t fancy taking your treasured purse with all your life in!! then our little oilcloth coin purses are just the ticket!! they hold bank cards and still have enough space for notes and loose change, fitting very neatly into your pocket too!
- Beach Bags(From £16) our largest bag to travel with, zip closure, internal & external pockets, great for carrying all your requirements across the field to the showers, perfect for leaving on the wet floor as they’re oilcloth(they protect what’s inside!).
All of the above can be found on our website and remember 10% OFF first orders when you sign up to our newsletter! Plus FREE P&P when you spend £30 or more…..