We’ve just about returned to normal after five days at Autumn Fair at the NEC where we launched our new Winter 15 collections. What a fantastic show we had it was great to catch up with some of our lovely existing customers and meet some lovely new ones too. We also have a Love Lammie & Co first as we are now have a stockist in Scotland! ‘Scentsations of Troon’ which we are delighted and looking forward to working with.
We also had orders from stores in Leicester, Tunbridge Wells, Bath, Melksham,Lytham St Annes, Newmarket, Cardiff, Brighton, Bradford on Avon, Whilton, Narbeth, Co Donegal together with some wonderful online business too. More details will follow so do keep looking on Social media over the coming weeks.
This weekend sees the launch of our brand new Winter 15 collections for both men & women. We will exhibiting at Autumn Fair 15 at the NEC, which is a trade only show.
If you haven’t already had a peak we’ve started adding some new products to our store front. Introducing our two new super stars Faith & Alice together with our vintage heirloom print Muriel. We hope you like what you see. Keep a look out on social media over the next few days as we will be adding images from the show of our latest accessories for Winter 15.
Last week saw the start of our Autumn/Winter 15 photo shoots on location in Hope Cove and surrounding areas. What a fun time we had, our concerns of the weather being too hot for our model were nothing to worry about in the end!
Without giving too much away about our new collection we will soon be introducing you to Faith, Alice and Muriel. All the collections are a mixture of Oilcloth and cotton pieces. A selection of adorable placement print cosmetic bags and bespoke printed ones too, giving you the choice to personalise your LL&CO bags! The images from our shoot are currently being edited and will be uploaded over. the coming weeks. The collection will be available in August, but will be available to back order once it’s on our website.
All that’s left to say is if you like ‘Vintage Lingerie’ you’ll LOVE the new collection.
Look who’s been to Barcelona with one of our ‘Lydia Oilcloth Beach Bags’ it’s the very beautiful model and girlfriend of Calum Best, Ianthe Rose Cochrane-Stack The stylish twosome traveled to the Spanish city for Calum’s guest appearance in ‘Love Island’. Let’s say we are delighted that Ianthe choose one of our Oilcloth Beach Bags to accompany her!
Check out Lydia Beach Bag here—>
With Glastonbury looming we’ve put together our hot list of ladies Love Lammie & Co must haves to carry you through the Festival Season!
- Mini Hot Water Bottles(£14) are just perfect for taking the chill out of your sleeping bag also great for keeping you warm on a chilly summer’s evening
- Luxury Sleep Masks(£16) missing your black out blind? camping doesn’t have to mean early morning wake ups! our luxury sleep mask will block out the light and slowly help you drift off to sleep with the beautiful smell of lavender.
- Wash Bags(£15,£20) we’ve a whole selection of oilcloth wash bags that make the perfect accessory to carry all your lotions & potions
- Coin Purses(£6) don’t fancy taking your treasured purse with all your life in!! then our little oilcloth coin purses are just the ticket!! they hold bank cards and still have enough space for notes and loose change, fitting very neatly into your pocket too!
- Beach Bags(From £16) our largest bag to travel with, zip closure, internal & external pockets, great for carrying all your requirements across the field to the showers, perfect for leaving on the wet floor as they’re oilcloth(they protect what’s inside!).
All of the above can be found on our website and remember 10% OFF first orders when you sign up to our newsletter! Plus FREE P&P when you spend £30 or more…..